30.6.16

HOW TO GET READY FAST IN THE MORNING

long natural blonde hair
❞Create your own little space to get ready.❝ Ever since I was a little girl I dreamed about having my own vanity table to get ready in the morning... When I got older, I tried to fulfill that dream and so I always had a vanity for the past years now. I always changed things up a bit and got a new mirror or some new decor stuff every now and then. Right now I am super happy with my vanity place, so I decided to share some pictures and ideas with you and hope you get inspired to build your own vanity space.

I can't even picture my life without a vanity table, honestly. It is just so much nicer and easier to get ready in the morning when you have a place where all of your daily make-up and hair essentials are and where you can relax and enjoy getting ready. It's also going to save you a lot of time and helps you to get ready even faster in the morning, which actually brings us to the topic of this article!



vanity inspiration

The struggle without a vanity Every time when I'm at a hotel room or at a friends house it takes me so much longer to get ready. I always have to run from one place to another to find all my essentials, then the distance to the mirror is not right or I simply can't find what I need in all the chaos. This is exactly how my life was before I decided to create my own space to get ready.

Set up a space for all your daily essentials Now this is probably the most important part which will also save you some time in the morning when you're in a hurry. Organize all of your daily make-up essentials wherever you you can grab them easily (for example on op of your vanity in an extra jar or something). 

Decorate the way you love it Decoration is not going to save you some time in the morning but it definitely pushes your mood to the positive when you wake up and sit at a place you love and you enjoy looking at. Inspiration is key!

Always keep it clean and tidy That's probably the hardest part. Well, at least for me. My vanity often tends to get dirty because of all the powder and foundation or simply messy when I don't have time to tidy it all up. I always notice how nicer it is to get ready when it's all sorted, clean and tidy.

Separate your products in groups If you're having a lot make-up you should definitely separate it in groups. Powder to powder and lipstick to lipstick. You can get cute little containers to put it all in and you'll find everything even quicker. 


Thanks for Fleurs De Paris for the beautiful infinity roses!
xo.
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks so amazing!
    I agree that a vanity is just a must!!

    Marta
    www.martamademoiselle.com

    ReplyDelete