24.6.16

SUMMER TREND 2016: OFF SHOULDER

summer trend 2016 off shoulder
❝What I think about the off shoulder trend.❞ I have to admit that I never really liked anything off shoulder. I don't exactly know why but I always had the feeling it don't suit me, only looks good on nice tanned skin and is just a little uncomfortable to wear. If I think about it now, my thoughts about off shoulder pieces has totally changed to the positive.

I think it's only because off shoulder is basically one of the biggest trends this season and I've been seeing it everywhere and on anyone so I basically had to fall in love with it. I guess that's how it works with all the trends... At first you don't like it that much, then you see it everywhere and eventually start loving it. I do still think that off shoulder looks better with tanned skin though (I'm trying to work on my tan right now). Maybe it's quite lame that I got my very first off shoulder blouse in blue and white stripes 'cause it's seems like everyyy one is having them... but oh well.



H&M off shoulder top

WHAT I'M WEARING

OFF SHOULDER BLOUSE - H&M similar HERE & HERE

SKINNY JEANS - H&M similar HERE & HERE

SHOES - ZARA

BAG - LOUIS VUITTON 'ALMA BB'

off shoulder top
off shoulder tops

XOXO ❤︎

No comments:

Post a Comment