16.6.16

WHAT TO WEAR FOR SUMMER: THE LITTLE BLACK DRESS

Little black summer dress
❞Wear black and focus on colorful shoes instead.❝ I know that some people try to avoid wearing black when it's summer time... but, you know... if you're a black addict such as I am you simply can't stand it not to wear black all summer long. Easy as that. A little black never hurt, right?

#blackismyhappycolor
Since it was such a nice sunny day when we were shooting this look, I decided that I can't go all black... so I needed to add at least a little bit of color to this look. Shoes or sunglasses are always a great way to add a pop of color to any look ( I did both for this look, lol ). I love how the shoes are matching the mirrored pink sunglasses and the little black dress which brings the chic touch back in.



little black dress

WHAT I'M WEARING

LITTLE BLACK DRESS - STYLE MOI similar HERE & HERE & HERE

BAG - LOUIS VUITTON

SHOES - ZARA

SUNGLASSES - AMAZON

pink zara sandals

XOXO ❤︎

No comments:

Post a Comment